ALYOF February 2015

ALYOF February Finishes

My goal for February was to piece a quilt, which I did. But instead of being the top it became the back. I have really had a hard time writing this post. Usually I am writing about a quilt I have done and showing you everything but today I can't!
I did have a lot of fun making it.

Freespirit has really created a quality fabric! Bright beautiful colors. I love the feel of the Modern Solids. The perfect thickness. Probably not the right word for it but they are. When you make something out of them you know it will last and last. I know you can understand that! Will I use them again! YES, I love them!


(100) 5" squares of 75 colors
is a dream come true for this lover of color
Denyse Schmidt's
DS Modern Solids Charm Pack

This quilt ended up as a backing for another quilt and
is very simplistic but meaningful to me!
I also sewed the front but I can't share it.
One day maybe but not today!


Almost as soon as it was done
it was whisked away to a quilter
in another state to await quilting!


This yellow square represents the sun!

The four are the elements: fire, water, air and earth

This section represents all the people:
each different but needed to function as a whole!

I really enjoyed completing this months goal! Everyone is always welcome to join in with the other bloggers for A Lovely Year of Finishes.
I am linking up with
Sew BitterSweet Designs

Thank you for stopping by!
Create and be unique!
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop